Friday, August 3, 2007

Apartment Photos

Alright, so here's the apartment. Dave kindly uploaded the photos and has been a super help with all of this because I've been intimidated by the Korean buttons. I think the real issue is that I didn't know where to begin writing HTML. So here's my desk, complete with the speakers George left behind, which have come in super handy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's my bed, with the air conditioner above it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's my kitchen area (note the box of protein bars, the boxes of fruitsnacks, etc). The bottle of orange stuff is my laundry detergent and the thing that looks to be a dishwasher in the lower right is my washing machine.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's inside the bathroom, a shot of the shower/sink for those of you who've never seen one.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my window, clothes drying rack, and TV (the TV here is great- Luke was right, they even televise Starcraft battles here, lol)



>
All in all, the apartment's been pretty great so far. When I took the pictures last night, I was doing my first load of laundry, which is almost dry this morning. Laundry's just another way that time is redefining itself.
More on that later, when I talk about work and stuff. That post is really still coming, I promise.

Love to all
Joe

1 comment:

lexcuz said...

Hey Joe, great pics - Audrey wants an air conditioner over her bed now...thanks too for initiating me into the world of blog! wly, Aunt Meg